HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Strategy manager APAC
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Adhesive Marketing and Strategy Group is a division within Henkel that is responsible for Developing/ facilitating the execution of Adhesives strategic agenda and systematically developing top talents regionally and globally. It is a global set up with the Global Teams leading five focus areas, and three Regional Strategy Groups based in Shanghai (APAC, short for AMA), Dubai (IMEA), Sao Paolo (LATAM).
- Lead a work stream (potentially project team) on a series of high-profile projects within the APAC region.
- Projects will relate to strategic projects such as sales excellence, drive growth, go-to-market, commercial excellence and M&A / divestments
- Gain exposure to Senior Management, SBUs and Functions
- Learn about the overall Adhesive business and chart future career pathway in Henkel
- Participate in tailored coaching and training programs, and exchange with other Strategy Offices to accelerate development of strategic planning and leadership skills