China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Lead Application Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Strengthen the technical service capability in NVH application in China
- Provide more efficient support to global and regional key account customers
- Prepare technical support for protentional business growth in Rail, Aerospace and Appliance applications
- Act as NVH expert between customer and cross function team, e.g., PD, marketing, PM, PMI, etc.
- Implement internal testing and evaluation work in lab
- Support applications development in Railway, Aerospace, Appliance market
- Support innovation projects related to Railway, Aerospace, Appliance applications
- >3 years working experience in NVH industries, Auto industry is a plus.
- >3years working experience in NVH testing and simulation.
- Fluent in mandarin and English, Good English speaking and writing.
- Experience with acoustic measurement technology including good knowledge of common test equipment, computerized data collection and processing.
- Experience with common acoustic software tools and analysis methods (e. g. B&K, HEAD, SIMENSE Test lab, etc.)
- Experience with common acoustic simulation tools (e. g. Virtual lab, Hyper works, VA-one. etc.), Experience in sound insulation and railway/aerospace full band noise simulation is plus.
- Experience in acoustic package design is plus. 8. Knowledge about adhesive industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated capability of problem solving and high analytical skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.