United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Capital Systems Engineering Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Capital Systems Engineering Manager will lead the supply chain investment project portfolio for the NA region.
- Design and execute complex projects that support the manufacturing strategic plan.
- Lead business case development and technology selection in partnership with production sites, while supporting implementation of manufacturing process improvements and related business systems.
- Scope will focus on upfront project design (initial concept/feasibility, justification), while playing a key role to deliver criteria including manufacturability, safety, technology standards, masterplan compliance, agility and maintenance – all while maintaining performance targets, schedule and budget.
- Lead processing/packaging/digital engineering work through funding, design & delivery phases (working with multi-functional teams & regional delivery engineering resources) to ensure executional excellence
- Regional Capital Systems lead for investment budgets, capex spending, & process owner for new requests to Beauty leadership
- Develop project management capability for N.A. engineering across multiple sites; creating materials, templates and skill matrices
- Collaborate with Global Beauty Engineering to drive rapid reapplication of best-in-class approaches, designs, & methodologies
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering (or other pertinent engineering degree)
- Combination of minimum of 10 years' experience of plant manufacturing and/or capital project management, with leadership of design/delivery engineering project execution in manufacturing plants totaling up to at least $15-20 million
- Technical Mastery: Have solid technical capability in processing, packing and mechanical technologies, applying knowledge to providing elegant technical solutions (incorporating safety, reliability, quality, cost) to business problems.
- Capital & Project Mgt Mastery: Solid experience in project management / capital systems management with a proven track record of successfully leading projects through engineering work phases, managing base plans.
The salary for this role is $140,000.00 - $155,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular