At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reviewing Smart Factory Systems of truck entry, good receipt, manufacturing, dispatch and quality operations as well as deep integration to support and enhance current workflow.
- Acting as support function for plant operation teams in digital functionalities real-time, contacting 3rd parties if needed.
- Working close with lean department to generate value creation out of smart factory. Preparing and delivering required data for process enhancements.
- Taking proactive and predictive actions for maintaining system health and performance at highest level with working in collaboration with local and global service suppliers and vendors.
- Planning system upgrades with SAP & IT teams. Planning internal communication for system downtimes and updates for minimum impact on operations.
- Responsible from OT software and hardware maintenance, update and check-ups. Answering user difficulties or support requests.
- Providing Smart Factory modules trainings OT system users after every change, enhancement or critical milestone.