At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Essential Duties of Position: At a minimum, must be able to read, write, use a computer, reason, calculate simple math, work on multiple tasks simultaneously, speak and hear conversational speech, drive high lift truck.
- Must be able to twist knobs, pull levers, turn valves, push control buttons, and attach hose connection.
- Must be able to pass medical clearance to wear a full-face respirator. Must apply personal protective equipment including full face mask respirator, hearing protection, and frequent change of specified rubber gloves.
- This position requires the use of chemicals, some of which may contain hazardous material, and involves handling, moving, storing, and/or disposing of waste that may contain hazardous materials.
- Proper training, protective equipment and instruction for safety practices will be provided.
- Able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the position.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally: activity exists up to 1/3 of the time (8 hour shift = less than 3 hours total time) Frequently: activity exists from 1/3 up to 2/3 of the time (8 hour shift = 3-5 hours total time) Constantly: activity exists 2/3 or more of the time (8 hour shift = 5-8 hours total time