At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Product and Technology manager is responsible to develop and manage a winning technology and product portfolio fitting market and customers ‘needs for the technology relevant scope.
In the PTM (Product and Technology Manager) role, you are expected to work closely with other functions to monitor market changes, feedstock, competition landscape, among others. Part of your day-to-day is to align stakeholders to enable a robust decision-making process. On top, the PTM is the responsible for the portfolio cost management, aiming regional product profitability goals.
- In this role, you will be driving the development and execution of regional product line strategy in line with technology strategy;
- You are expected to analyze portfolio using Henkel processes;
- You will be responsible for managing regional product portfolio and consequently product portfolio complexity;
- You will handle the new product Introduction management in alignment with relevant interfaces, including activities such as Business cases preparation, product ramp up strategy, site transfers, product creation in SAP system, among others.
- You will drive the whole product line by managing the phase in/out process;
- You will provide Business input to Manufacturing and Purchasing teams regarding manufacturing and supply chain needs regionally;
- You will be expected to manage and optimize regional product profitability and drive regional Cost of goods’ projects in alignment with Global Product & Technology Management;
- You will manage ad-hoc crises such as raw material shortages and also will manage master data processes and data maintenance;
- You will support inquiries on raw materials and products.