At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible to drive country and SEA S&OP of all divisions / SBUs including follow up on action plans to closure
- Lead and facilitate monthly/quarterly SEA S&OP meeting
- Collaborate cross-functionally across supply chain, businesses, operations, and finance to achieve KPI
- Continually review the S&OP process to ensure it continues to be up to date with current best
practice and support for business needs
- Work with Business Planners and Controllers to achieve one‐set of numbers, forecast accuracy and NPI process improvement
- Improve SEA FTA process, optimized FTA utilization and avoid missed opportunities
- Coordinate corporate audit related to S&OP in SEA region
- Work with regional S&OP in driving process maturity improvement