Germany, Berlin, DX
Technical Product Owner (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product owners in an interdisciplinary team to create an unique user experience
- Contribute to the Backlog management in cooperation with the Product Owner
- Define epics, user stories and guide the teams in an Agile working environment
- Plan sprint and present results in technical reviews
- Close cooperation with the developers to discuss technical solutions
- Acting as a connection between your team and the other development teams
- University degree or equivalent education with background in IT or related subject
- 3+ years of working experience as technical product owner
- Very good technical understanding of web app and mobile app and able to communicate with developers at eye level
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiasm about collaborating closely with our developers, have technical discussions and shape solutions together
- Familiar with Scrum framework and development methodology, mastering agile development tools like Azure DevOps, Jira etc.
- Hands-on mentality and convince with constructive solutions
- Fluent in English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.