At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory also coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints.
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales; ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores / salons and conducts field, market, or store visits; follows up on store implementation/ promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps.
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors.