At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Technical expertise in process of productive systems related to a specific business technology related to following areas: Filling, Packaging, Single Unit Dose
- Define strategy within the area of responsibility incl. seeking for alignment and smart confrontation when required.
- Working with cross-divisions teams, deliver the engineering support for minor and major capital investment projects throughout the entire life cycle
- Accountable for basic and detailed engineering deliverables activities (review, supervise and develop)
- Coordinate and interact with Henkel preferred suppliers to drive the continuous improvement of Laundry & Home Care process units and relevant machinery standards.
- Technology development and scouting to integrate to Henkel environment.
- Develop and maintain documentation standards for relevant activities, such as machinery standards/specifications, test plans, validation procedures.
- Proactive driver of smart digital/innovative solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely technical assistance support to operation with effective and sustainable solutions, by driving the root cause analysis of reported issues, defining the mitigating actions, and ensuring their implementation.
- Promote information exchange between different stakeholders, actively coach, develop tools, build documentation, and share knowledge.