At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for supporting the Quality and Continuous Improvement team in developing automation tools for other department
- Responsible for creating automation tools using MS Excel and SharePoint
- Responsible for ensuring automation projects proceed according to the planned timeline and prevent delay
- Responsible for conducting tool scoping sessions with other departments for their automation needs
- Responsible for accomplishing tasks as directed by supervisor(s) to support processes/operations in compliance with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations