United States, Culver City, CA, Henkel Consumer Brands
Associate Social Media Manager - Kenra Professional
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Do you live and breathe all things hair and beauty? Do you obsess over the latest social trends and beauty brands? We’re looking for a hands on trend driven social storyteller to help craft our social content. Join an existing strong social team on an industry leading social brand (#1 in YT, #1 in IG engagement in pro hair) along with a full internal content
production to support bringing to life creative content.
- Must be passionate about the modern beauty space and haircare:
- Social Content: Directly responsible for planning the creation of & scheduling to post digital content supporting all channels: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Trend & Analytical Mindset: Monitor all social trends, deriving actionable improvements and adjustments for Kenra Pro. Create monthly internal reports on account growth, platform specific analytics, and proactively makes changes based on data results.
- Ensure brand voice is maintained across all channels, ensuring that our social media personality is on brand.
- 1-2+ years professional experience in community management and content creation for social media accounts
- Understand how to create modern engaging social content that people want to consume native to specific platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms, as well as sponsored/partner content protocols
- Proficient with Canva or Photoshop and social video production tools
- Experience with branded content preferred
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, possessing strong writing, organization & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive and develop new on-trend ideas in a highly creative environment
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular