Turkey, Ümraniye, Laundry & Home Care
Assistant Brand Manager, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assisting designing and developing successful brand strategies for Henkel Consumer Brands Portfolio (Ex: Schwarzkopf Gliss, Blendax, Pril, Perwoll),
- Ensuring successful execution of the strategy in line with business goals of the company,
- Working in cooperation with Trade Marketing, Sales, Controlling and Supply Chain teams to drive successful executions,
- Analyzing market and consumer data, sharing the learning, and proactively taking necessary actions.
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Marketing or a relevant discipline with successful academic record, MBA is also an asset,
- Up to 2 years of experience in marketing in an FMCG company with end-to-end brand communication responsibility, ideally within a multinational environment,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Well command of MS Office applications,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels,
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organization skills,
- Experience in analyzing Nielsen reports is a plus,
- Constantly monitoring competitive strategies.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.