Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship Global Net Revenue Management & Sustainability
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of global NRM team, working side-by-side with the biggest Henkel markets globally
- Developing global NRM playbook and training materials for the countries
- Support in rolling-out of NRM best practices and tools globally
- Conduct in defining our global sustainability engagement plan for customers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or other discipline, e.g. sales, marketing communication or economics
- Advanced English language skills, German is a plus
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Communication skills – being able to work in an international environment
- Mix of analytical and storytelling skills, interest in sustainability is a plus
- Creativity, willingness to learn and develop
- Organizational skills - ability to plan work and set priorities
- Self-driven, proactive, and goal-oriented
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.