Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist Customer Service with Polish (60% Utilisation)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are offering opportunity to use your language skills and communicative approach while advising our customers from different fields. We are seeking for curious human being who prefers dynamic job, as you would be facing different customers with different needs daily. Escape from routine and became an expert of our Adhesives portfolio of products. Be part of our international team where people are open to help and to connect! Did we mention you would have a chance to travel within Europe?
- First, to learn more about our product portfolio during training
- To interact with customers and provide advices in Polish language once you will become an Expert in the process
- Not to deal with complains and escalations, but to help our customers with product selection
- To communicate mostly via e-mails, but as well via Helpline
- To cooperate with local Chemical Engineers in finding the right solutions within our portfolio and to identify new manufacturing opportunities to be developed for our customers
- Communicative and empathic person who is open to face customers directly (advisory and support)
- Dynamic personality who is willing to learn – complex training in cooperation with our Business Partners
- Trainings within supported Local Countries
- Knowledge of Polish language on advanced level
- Knowledge of English language (internal communication)
- Knowledge of Slovak and Czech language is a plus
- At least 2 years of previous experience in customer care
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1000 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.