United States, Warren -HU, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Production Associate Rotating Shifts
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepares raw materials and containers per instructions.
- Loads raw materials into mixers and blends per mixing instructions.
- Packages final product per instructions.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and follows all safety practices in the plant at all times.
- Willing to assist others, paperwork is legible and accurate, and communicates well with others.
- Proper waste disposal and identification of all raw materials.
- Continuous manual lifting of 20-30 lb drums is required of this job
- Education — High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience — Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Special skills – Mixer/Blender experience preferred.
- Certifications and licenses — Forklift.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular