Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Application Engineer Adhesives (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform and evaluate experiments for material characterization and modeling of material behavior Interpret test results and give feedback to product development
- Calibrate material models for the realistic implementation of material behavior in product simulations
- Develop new experiments to determine material properties and to validate simulation results
- Design and construct measuring devices for the realization of the newly developed test concepts
- Manage technical projects and document the results in reports
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Materials Science, or comparable education
- Ideally around 3 years of relevant experience in working in chemistry laboratories
- Knowledge of measurement methods for the characterization of rheological and mechanical material properties
- Experience in setting up, operating and maintaining laboratory equipment for material analysis and application
- Knowledge of data processing, evaluation of experiments, and documentation of test results, software knowledge (e.g.: Python, LabView, CAD programs) is advantageous
- Analytical thinking and self-reliant working methods
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.