At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Payroll administration
- Support Total Rewards Specialist on Payroll Inputs
- Capturing payroll input including, new hire, award payment, promotions, salary changes, benefit
changes, payroll, exits, overtime, leave capturing, incentives, and all pay related changes etc.
- Perform Quality Data checks with Payroll Specialist monthly (Payroll vs Midas/SAP reports)
- LCM & GHR administration
- Ensure data maintenance on GHR for employee information, input new employee information,
termination of employees and salary changes via LCM process/tickets
- Monitor all tickets from Shared Service (LCM team) system related contracts of employment,
promotion letters, award payments, merit review and salary increase letters. Print and collect signatures as required.
- Regularly review Org Structure and ensure departments’ org structure are updated, attend to queries and assist managers with raising IOM tickets.
- Employee Wellness Programme & Team Building Activities
- Be the main point of contact for all Team Building Activities and implement scheduled activities including as per calendar.
- Source and roll out Additional Wellness support where needed
- Be the Single Point of Contact with HMO partners on all Health registration and wellness topics
- General Admin, HR Governance
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all HR Governance topics. Ensure compliance with relevant Corporate Standards.
- Conduct Monthly Audit, Identify Gaps, Define and Implement Actions to close Gaps. Ensure 100% preparedness for Corporate Audit.
- Prepare Ad hoc HR reports And Presentations as required, Compliance report, quarterly
temporary employee reports with regional stakeholders
- Ensure employee files are updated regularly with all relevant documents.
- Manage exit checklist for all leaving employees
- Prepare and provide welcome packs for all new hires.
- Ensure Onboarding Checklist/ Documentation is completed for new joiners
- Present HR topics or policy related topics during HR roadshows, Townhall meetings etc.
- Provide administrative support and act as Backup to the HRBP & Total Rewards Specialist and
Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Manager.