Netherlands, Helmond, Beauty Care
Internship in Events & Communications - JOICO EMEA - September 2023 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
As part of the Henkel Beauty Care Professional portfolio, JOICO offers a broad portfolio of professional hair products exclusively for hairdressers. In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches. During this internship, the intern will get a unique experience to work within the Communications Team for JOICO Professional Hair Care.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinating and steering of projects in assistance of the JOICO Education team
- Co-developing our education tools and materials
- Assisting project management and analyzing activities
- Opportunity to help set up new projects and plans for digital education
- Developing new ideas and business cases specific to a region
- To name a few! More aspects will be discussed during the interview
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Event Management, or related (HBO or WO, student or recent graduate)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken), with any other language being an advantage
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
Excellent team player
- Detail-oriented and punctual
- Social Media savvy
- Driving license and having a car is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Available to start as of September 2023, for a period of 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects
- An attractive internship allowance of 700/800€ (for a full-time internship of 40 hours/week) that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- 2 days of paid holidays per month
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.