Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Strategic Pricing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work as part of a global pricing team shaping and implementing pricing strategies and concepts
- Support the transition to a new pricing operating model, incl. roll-out support for a new pricing software module
- Pro-actively develop internal and external price change communication material, incl. build up of new sharepoint
- Develop and establish pricing KPI reporting, based on pricing analytics software
- Engage in negotiation support for big impact customers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields
- Experience in working in a large, matrixed organization with international focus
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of pricing software (e.g. PROS, Vendavo or similar) and in B2B price analyses methodologies is preferred
- Strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to influence people at different levels across the organization
- Experience in change management as well as project execution (e.g. capability to effectively manage simultaneous work streams and a broad variety of stakeholders)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.