At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepare planning, forecasting and (internal) monthly financial statements
- Contribute with information/reports/analysis to the decision support in functions and BU's/SBU's
- Actively communicate controlling relevant topics to functions and BU's/SBU's
- Monitor cost development of planned objectives and prepare deviation analysis
- Take care of compliance and governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Financial Reporting
- Spread financial controlling knowledge and consciousness across the company
- Contribute to continuous improvement in controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Execute projects and act as role model to drive agility, resilience and digitalization
- Monitor Investment Projects