United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Bowling Green, KY, United States, West Hazleton, PA, Henkel Consumer Brands
Capital Investment Projects, Sr Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Capital Investment Projects, Sr. Analyst is responsible for financial controlling of investment projects with an investment sum greater than 4,000,000 EU.
- Controlling of all relevant financial aspects and transactions during the execution in order to guarantee compliance with the relevant standards and guidelines.
- Strict monitoring of financial situation of projects in cooperation with the project management teams and the Shared Service Centers.
- Safety is a fundamental aspect of the role and is part of everyone’s responsibility.
- Ensuring compliance of all financial transactions with Corporate Standard Accounting (CSA), Corporate Standard Investments (CSI), and L Investment Execution Procedures.
- Documentation of financial transactions by ensuring compliance with appropriate processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliant approval with purchase orders, invoices, and all other financial transactions related to the project.
- Ensuring proper contract management related to valid contracts (in cooperation with Purchasing and Legal dept.), required guarantees, monitoring and follow-up of important contract clauses, and checking of financial stability to main suppliers.
- Ensuring financial reporting by checking financial project plan, ensuring necessary approvals, booking goods receipts, confirming invoices, and ensuring timely capitalization and activation of assets.
- Participation in project meetings
- Strong interaction with Engineering, Manufacturing and Finance communities
- B.S. in finance, engineering, or closely related field
- 3 - 5 years related experience required
- Related experience in manufacturing environment highly desired
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing operations, product costing, and systems
- Preferable previous experience in similar roles, or industrial controlling or accounting / fixed assets management
- Practical systems knowledge (SAP preferred)
- Functional mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail and capable of delivering accurate, quality results in a timely, consistent, and professional manner
- Strong planning and organizing skills Ability to identify and initiate process improvements
- Ability to drive results through others
- Ability to support cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and meet commitments
The salary for this role is $76,400.00 - $109,600.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular