Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Finance Reporting System Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Working in SAP on the financial consolidation system for management reporting (maintenance & customizing).
- Overlooking the collection of monthly financial data within the controlling departments of Henkel Affiliates.
- Regular and ad-hoc finance analysis on Corporate level.
- Interfacing and communicating with Corporate Accounting & Reporting department in headquarters.
- Finished business related degree with an emphasis in either Economics, Controlling, Finance or similar subjects.
- Affinity to technical solutions in the reporting area.
- Advanced level in English is a MUST.
- Accuracy and attention to details, reliability, ability to prioritise.
- Motivation to grow in financial area.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.