Germany, Berlin, DX
Senior Web Frontend Developer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Write high quality code by following Angular/Typescript best practices and the company internal guidelines
- Support the team by doing code reviews and providing new features to the project
- Attend technical meetings to align with other technical teams
- Be available for your colleagues when your support is needed
- Provide user interfaces that comply with the designs and wireframes
- Fix bugs as efficiently as possible
- Have an interest in complex architectures and their understanding
- Bachelor’s degree or above with 5+ years in web development with large codebases and 3+ years with a special focus on Angular
- Proficient in HTML / CSS / ECMAScript standards, Git and Jest and/or Cypress
- Familiar with the Scrum methodology, the Angular framework, Typescript and RxJS
- Experience in both unit and e2e testing and at least 2 other technologies from the Angular ecosystem (e.g. NGRX, Universal, Material)
- Knowledge on Node, npm, Module Federation and Web Components
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, especially with Azure DevOps
- Passion about the latest features and interest in the Front End community
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.