At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Measuring, controlling and analyzing costs, related with production & plant activities
- Analyzing production activities for setting up control systems (cost items, product cost structure, cost centers, cost allocation, etc...)
- Planning and controlling plant budget according to the Henkel standards in cooperation with the unit managers
- Coordinating block cost allocations to the plant
- Maintaining SAP system for budget and allocations to products
- Evaluating monthly cost development plan regarding cost center and cost element
- Controlling current costs of production, comparing costs of products and product groups, comparing moving average costs with standard costs, closing monthly production costs
- Calculating the production losses/yield and full variance check
- Supporting engineering financially to trace and evaluate the investments and for the capitalization and supporting Management with COG projects, daily and weekly production reports