United States, Stamford, CT, DX
SAP Junior Consultant Sales Excellence
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Proven to help clients meet the challenges of digitization, using your know-how, creativity, and analytical skills to solve business problems. You’re comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring/architecting SAP C4C & SAP ERP OTC solutions. You specialize in functional & process side of SAP C4C & ERP. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to drive a project to success.
- Are you interested in developing best in class business solutions making Sales Excellence your day-to-day business, striving for the best possible outcome, that will support our business?
- Work in an DevOps & Agile mode.
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP Sales & Service Cloud (C4C) and ERP OTC solutions.
- Work closely with our remote SAP C4C and ERP teams for technical aspects.
- Become an ambassador, promoting Sap C4C at Henkel HCB, building a SAP C4C community to nurture and grow the NA C4C capabilities.
- Work with the business & project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create a solution that fits the business needs, powered by SAP.
- You can shape your career with various trainings, rotations and development programs, while enjoying several employee benefits we have at Henkel.
- IT background in sales or pre sales support. Preferred but not mandatory, one full life cycle of SAO ERP-OTC or C4C Sales and Service implementation.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience implementing IT applications, preferred configuring SAP C4C Sales & Service process solutions & or SAP ERP.
- Experience, or passion to become an expert in SAP C4C & ERP OTC processes, including configurations, Key User Tool and UI Concepts (screen configuration, layouts, business roles).
- Experience managing projects in an Agile mode.
- Gathering business requirements and translate them into an IT functional design isn’t new to you.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
BONUS POINTS IF:
- You’ve earned SAP Certification
- Experience with configuring C4C web services and integration. Setting up code list mapping
- You have other SAP C/4HANA or SAP ECC experience in the area of OTC.
The salary for this role is $95,000.00 - $125,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular