At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Follow SOP’s to sustain high levels of safety, quality, and performance.
- Propose and execute continuous improvement and harbor a culture of best practices to optimize operations and logistics.
- Utilize productivity metrics to ensure accurate and timely tracking of operations.
- Follow all internal and external compliance and safety regulations and effectively stay up to date on the corresponding programs.
- Plan, organize, direct and run day-to-day operations to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving, material handling, process order kitting, and inventory control.
- Maintain effective communication to lead and direct team leads and warehouse floor.
- Coach team members, complete disciplinary action, when necessary, conduct performance reviews and assist in interviewing and selecting new team members.
- Understand all equipment, systems, and data to ensure it is kept in pristine condition.
- Manage inventory onsite at a high level of accuracy for raw materials and finished products.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate and partner with diverse and dynamic cross functional team.
- Serve as the main point of contact for a 15 person and 3 shift operation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study and/or relevant experience required.
- Proven managerial experience in a warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of safety, quality, and productivity standards.
- Computer application knowledge including Microsoft Office and ERP systems, SAP experience is preferred.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Be a self-starter; ability to work independently as well as with other personnel and management.
- Team building, decision making and people management skills.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Cost reduction experience.
- Quality management experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Materials management experience.
- Production systems experience.
- Inventory management experience.
- Ability to lift 45 pounds repetitively.
•1st Day Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (2% - 4% matching)
•Eligible Yearly Incentive Bonus
•3 Weeks Paid Vacation
•Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Employee Referral Incentive Program
•Employee Discount Program
•Parental Time Off
The salary for this role is $85,000.00- $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.