Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Trade Marketing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Full ownership of an individual project with strategic business impact
- Active involvement in the trade marketing process, including coordination and alignment with other departments
- Development of concepts for promotions and promotional material
- Assist with the creation and execution of promotions and analyze effectiveness of campaigns and materials
- Monitoring trends and opportunities based on competitor actions, consumer needs and strategic market analysis
- Construction of briefings for agencies and suppliers
- Contribute to the creation of Trade Marketing Social media content (HDs)
- Support for daily business activities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally with focus on marketing
- Practical and international experience, e.g., by internships and semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded personality with high level of independence
- Interested in B2B hair care / hairdressing industry
- Experience with social media platforms is preferred
- Strong appreciation for aesthetics and design
- Availability as of July 2023 for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.