At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The network supply planning senior manager role is responsible for develop great China supply planning strategy, delivery KPI, coach supply planning team, and drive continuously developing best in class supply planning operations. As one of the key Great China supply chain management team, he/she need to execute and cascade down supply chain strategy and collaborate with other functions in GCN Supply Chain team to deliver agile supply chain solution to support company's growth and development.
- Develop Supply Planning Strategy,
- Work with AP regional supply planning team to develop Great China Supply Planning Strategy with optimal service level and healthy inventory mix.
- Develop work stream management tool, to provide visibility of process, agility of response to business changes in currently dynamic enviroment.
- Cascade down APAC/GCN supply chain strategy to supply plannning team, and collaborating with key stake holders, including : SBU head, Business planning, customer service, operations, and regional supply chain team. 30%
- Lead supply planning team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Conduct KPI performance management, including inventory management and OSMI management. Identify gap and risks during daily operations, develop executional improvment plans, and to fulfill monhtly target achievement.
- Conduct analysis of SPI or RCCP in finish goods planning, raw material planning and procurement execution, deep dive in opportunities to reduce waste, set up reasonalbe planning strategy to drive consistent and accurate execution.
- Monitor end to end planning progress, utilize alter index for example, invnetory days, covering, aging, safety stock level, service level, and cost, to trigger risk avoidence process in supply planning team.
- Lead monthly supply review with manufacturing site, and S&OP with business team. Conduct scenario planning in gap closing and drive decision making. 30%
- People management
- Develop supply planning team talent management strategy, and capacity plan. Coach supply planning team on operational skill and working mindset, and build up high performance team.
- Cultivate can do attitude and winning culture in supply planning team.
- Develop Hipo and management team pipeline. 20%
- Continous improvement
- Lead global/regional supply chain continous improvement projects in supply planning team to drive cost/efficiency savings, and better service levels.
- Be able to identify executional level improvement intitiative in annual basis, and drive internal improvement projects.
- Lead supply planning A3 certification, lean/Sigma projects. 20%
- Other qualifications:
- Strategic thing, an strong supply chain professionals in demand planning, supply planning, or raw material planning,
- Agile, quick learner, open minded, persistent and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Positive and can-do attitude, proven cases in supply planning performance improvements, driving projects, and process Kaizen.
- Problem solving and data analysis: Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams.