Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Marketing Schwarzkopf Hair Color
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the innovation processes
- Own set of responsibilities for one or multiple specific projects
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, eg. market share report
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Monitoring competitor activities and trends
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments and agencies
- Take part in shootings and manage content creation (such as A+content)
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, team-player with high level of independence and a creative and open-minded personality
- Availability for 6 months, starting in spring 2023
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.