At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities.
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects.
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region.
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory.
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) in sales area.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development.
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit).
- Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Customer Service, Supply Chain etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team.
- Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management).
- Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs.
- Manages relationships and plans with distribution partners, monitors their financial performance.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior Leadership Experience in Sales, 5 - 10 years required
- Prior Sales Experience - 5 years required
- Adhesives and/or Industrial Chemical Experience Preferred
- Must have strong leadership, communication and ownership skills and demonstrate the ability to foster internal and external relationships.
- Travel required - up to 50%, up to 8-10 overnights a month.
- Must be a self-starter and entrepreneurial seller.
•Competitive Base Pay plus Commission/Sales Bonus Program
•1st Day Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (4% matching)
•Vacation Time, Paid Time Off
•Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Employee Referral Incentive Program
•Employee Discount Program
•Parental Time Off
•Car Allowance Program
•Home Based Office
The salary for this role is $130,000.00 - $190,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.