At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive assessment of technical feasibility/challenges for proposed technology or packaging changes. Anticipate transfer risks and address risks/issues proactively or raise them to team early on for a complete design for manufacturing brief.
- Lead packaging qualification for formats transfer and copy molds. This includes blowing, injection, thermoforming corrugated, decoration and palletization technologies.
- Plan, coordinate and execute trials at manufacturing sites for innovation, maintenance, and cost chase projects. This includes fit test, plant trials & zero production.
- Provide systematic approach to the implementation of packaging, preferably utilizing sounded scientific approach e.g., DOE, and process documentation to drive implementation excellence (EXO/ZP/trial documentation, etc.).
- Supports manufacturing and engineering teams on planning and implementation of new packaging and downstream equipment.
- Supports and drives execution of plant lead initiatives for packaging changes.
- Participate in packaging investigations to improve efficiency and quality of existing processes.
- Activates internal/external suppliers/stakeholders' involvement in trial activities • Primary point of contact for the plants on packaging innovations projects, provides technical updates and key milestones.
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in product transfers and technology integrations.
- Identify, analyze, and implement improvement opportunities for ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Works with plant teams to consolidate learning on technology, steers process engineering activities.