United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, New York, NY, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Senior Sales Representative will work remote and be responsible for delivering annual sales and profit objectives Henkel’s Tapes and Labels adhesives business to current and prospective customers in New York and New Jersey.
- Develop and deploy account specific strategies based on the overall business strategic objectives.
- Expertise in technical and solution sales.
- Impact at high levels of the customer organization with the ability to sell to Top Management.
- Ownership of your own skills/knowledge and performance development.
- Manage project pipeline, coordinate resources to impact pipeline progression with ultimate close and retention of new business.
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or related engineering/business-related discipline required.
- 5+ years sales/account management experience and adhesives/chemical industry environment is required.
- Pressure sensitive adhesives, tapes and/or labels experience preferred.
- Proven Experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to gain access to key decision makers, building coaches along the way (can sell to Top Management).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Candidate should live in New York or New Jerseys and have the ability to travel up to an average of 30%.
The salary for this role is $87,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.