At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for Henkel ACM VRM business and lead the team to achieve territory sales target.
- Defines and realizes channel sales strategy; drives sales activities; detects market opportunites and develops business
- Plans and allocates the field sales in the best way to achieve efficiency
- Manages major accounts
- Maintain the current market share, strengthen the daily cooperation and communication with existing customers. At the same time, according to the territory market situation, the industry situation, set territory increasing target. Ensure that the company's business continues to grow.
- Manage territory dealer / service network to ensue that the company's main business achievements. according to the needs of market changes / company strategy adjustment, dynamically adjust / optimize channels, improve operation efficiency and reduce costs.
- Manage the territory team, make the staff play a role and ensure the teamwork efficiency. Combined with the actual situation of the post / personnel, improve the skills of the members, and help the members to formulate the medium and long-term development direction.
- Manages and motivates (channel) sales teams; develops the field team constantly by coaching and guidelines.
- Lead communication with major OEMs and territory group customers to support the long-term development of territory business.