Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Project Manager Digital Research (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leverages current-state Research and Analytics models to screen the global CPG and Industrial Ecosystem as well as related business models
- Develops curated news, conducts interviews with Industry thought leaders, key global academics, and performs exclusive analysis on tech trends & business models shaping the CPG and Industrial Industry & beyond
- Translates strategic priorities into targeted research activities on relevant technology, future trends, competitors’ activities and behavioural trends, investments, and start-up developments
- Builds-up own technology intelligence model for Henkel dx and beyond
- Ensures and facilitates cross-organizational and academic knowledge exchange on ongoing research initiatives and new business model opportunities
- Acts as primary contact partner for research related topics for Senior Management in dx & beyond
- Excellent master degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics with 2+ years of work experience after completing your degree
- Previous experience in strategy consulting in a research related role combined with an expertise in areas such as digital strategy/ transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, cyber security
- Outstanding track record of academic and managerial or professional achievements with demonstrated aptitude for research & analytics
- Versatile skill-set with a combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology or digital & IT-related topics
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and capable to develop creative solutions paired with the ability to quickly synthesize various data sources to generate clear, complete perspectives
- Ability and flexibility to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with working collaboratively across a global team in multiple geographic time zones & effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and German
- Ability to synthesize complex information into comprehensible pieces
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.