At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The network supply planning manager role is responsible for driving and continuously developing best in class supply planning operations, leading supply planning digitalization transformation, and collaborating with other functions in GCN Supply Chain team to deliver agile supply chain solution to support company's growth and development.
- Content of Accountabilities
- Take initiatives in operation excellence and process optimizations to create higher value for supply chain and drive best practice sharing and coach colleagues wherever necessary.
- Lead Supply Planning end to end process optimization, standardization and efficiency improvements.
- Lead projects for continuous improvements, and drive changes in supply planning organization, and be able to deliver concrete result.
- 2 Lead supply planning team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Conduct KPI performance management, including inventory management and OSMI management. Identify gap and risks during daily operations, cascade down improvment plans, and support supply planning team to fulfill monhtly target achievement.
- Conduct analysis in finish goods planning, raw material planning and procurement execution, deep dive in opportunities to reduce waste, set up reasonable planning strategy to drive consistent and accurate execution.
- Monitor end to end planning progress, utilize alter index for example, inventory days, covering, aging, safety stock level, service level, and cost, to trigger risk avoidance process in supply planning team.
- 3 Manage daily execution of supply planning, raw material planning and raw material POs to ensure production adherence, order fulfillment, and proper inventory level.
- Lead team to complete daily execution, and monthly planning cycle including supply review and S&OP
- Coordinate with manufacturing site on daily production scheduling
- Coordinate with purchasing team on raw material OTIF
- Work with business to fulfill sales forecast and customer order.
- Set up proper inventory strategy to ensure service level and healthy turnover rate.
- 4 Other qualifications:
- Agile, quick learner, open minded and has certain level of strategic thinking.
- Positive and can do attitude, proven cases in supply planning performance improvements, driving projects, and process Kaizen.
- Problem solving and data analysis : Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams).