At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate good safety habits and promote behavior based safety principals.
- Proactive in foreseeing potential problems with production and equipment.
- Identify abnormal situations and resolves with assistance Able to work within a fast-paced team environment that requires cooperation and communication among all.
- SAP knowledge
- Delta V knowledge preferred
- Has knowledge of hazardous waste storing procedures.
- Able to perform lab testing
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years exp in a manufacturing environment
The salary for this role is $25.00 - $26.50/hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.