At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage client relationships,work as business partner to translate HCB demands into HR solutions
- Responsible for the activities on key talent identification, retaining and development, and also the
organizational design and input HR solutions
- Drive and lead HCB Japan HRBP Team for HR process simplification and standardization with effective implementation and other HR activities on performance management, salary review, etc.
- Ensure all HR operations in compliance with local law / regulation requirement
- Conduct employee communication, coaching and leading HCB leadership and management team on problem employee treatment
- Initiate HCB Japan HR projects and support team for planning and implementation