Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Internship Financial Accounting
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the monthly and quarterly closing tasks of German Affiliate Companies
- Support general tasks within the scope of IFRS-Accounting and German GAAP (HGB)
- Participate in project work relating to the financial statement closing process with a focus on digitization and automation
- Become a fully integrated team member by learning on-the-job, from others and through formal learning
- Student who has successfully passed a minimum of four semesters of undergraduate studies with a focus on accountancy, tax or finance
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English language
- Competent handling of MS Office applications including VBA, SAP experience is a plus
- Analytical skills and affinity to issues in the field of finance and accounting
- Engagement, self-initiative and self-dependency as well as structured and accurate way of working and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Availability as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.