At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Monitor effectiveness of local processes confirming FG compliance, according to specifications, local and global procedures, customer requirements
- Support proactively in quality continuous improvement
- Investigate customer and supplier complaints, non-conforming material and performs RC analysis in cooperation with quality manager and manufacturing manager
- Evaluate quality trends to improve FTR, collaborating and supporting operations with a statistical approach
- Coordinate and ensure the correct management of MOCs collaborating with operation, PD and other relevant parties, ensuring proper follow-up
- Support the Quality Manager in sharing quality KPIs trend within the organization departments
- Support the cluster team for the cross-site internal audit activities