At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will support our team of corporate lawyers in the Benelux region
- You will be in charge of drafting correspondences & legal documents
- You will handle contract & document management, including corporate law and insurance matters
- You will be responsible of preparing reports and statistics, as well as feeding (international) databases.
- You will work in close cooperation with other departments (mostly IT & Finance), authorities and affiliates regarding registrations and submissions, contracts, legal documents & processes.
- You will coordinate and organize business trips, workshops and team meetings, including preparation of the agenda, presentations, handouts and drafting of the meeting minutes.
- You will be handling order and invoice processes, by ensuring proper validation and execution of invoicing and payments.