At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve company targets within your designated area.
- Lead, coach, and motivate the sales team to ensure they reach their full potential and exceed sales goals.
- Monitor sales performance, evaluate data, and implement corrective actions when necessary to drive continuous improvement.
- Identify new business opportunities, market trends, and potential clients to expand the customer base.
- Foster strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and operations, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Develop product portfolio (VRM ) opportunities in Nordic in close co-operation with our customers
- Provide and secure technical advice and support to the customer in all aspects of the VRM Portfolio.