United States, Irvine, CA, United States, San Francisco, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Director Market Strategy - 3D Printing
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Full responsibility for market strategy of fast-growing global 3D Printing business
- Gathering intelligence on market size, growth, segmentation, and channels for go-to-market.
- Leveraging market and competitor research to identify and scope new market potentials / white spots.
- Identifying long-term demand creation opportunities by anticipating future market trends, potential regulations and technological push capabilities
- Defining target markets jointly in cross-team collaboration
- Developing product roadmap to address future market opportunities (in cross-team collaboration)
- Defining product positioning strategy, including value proposition, competitor benchmarking, and pricing (in cross-team collaboration)
- Developing global market programs to penetrate market, and partner with Operational Marketing / Sales, to ensure successful execution.
- Contributing to 3D Printing leadership team discussions and decisions
- Leading 2 Market & Customer Activation Managers
- Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering / Science
- Deep knowledge of 3D Printing market, ecosystem and players
- 5+ years' experience in strategy or strategic marketing
- 10+ years of cross-functional and cross-cultural teamwork in international settings
- Independent and collaborative working style in fast-paced, matrixed team environment consisting of internal and external team members and stakeholders.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Excellent conflict resolution, negotiation, and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Skilled in managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
- Ability to interact with senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $140,000- $170,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular