At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. We believe in harnessing the power of diversity and inclusion, and we encourage accomplished women professionals to apply. This position will cover the New England area.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) in sales area
- Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit)
- Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks
- Collaborates with Marketing, CS, SC etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team
- Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management)
- Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs
- Manages relationships and plans with distribution partners, monitors their financial performance.