At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
This position is responsible for planning and scheduling material flow from procurement through the production process to the finished goods warehouse. The individual selected for this position will work cross functionally with other departments to meet customer demand with the goal of maximizing operational effectiveness and profitability.
- Responsible for planning of in-house manufacturing of assigned production areas.
- Generate purchase orders and work with vendors to buy inventory in support of manufacturing schedules.
- Manage material inventory levels to fulfill customer demands while meeting financial objectives.
- Clearly communicate production schedule, priorities, and customer order delays to appropriate departments.
- Work proactively to optimize Supply Chain operations through creative solutions acting alone and/or on teams.
- Support and actively participate in site improvement programs such as: Safety culture, 5S, and A3 problem solving.