At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power, Bref, and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
This role will be based at our new headquarters, Chatswood, North Shore.
Dare to make an impact?
- Account Management, develop and maintain productive relationships with key accounts. Understand their business goals, challenges, and market dynamics to identify growth opportunities.
- Strategic Planning, collaborate with the sales, marketing teams and account managers to create comprehensive trade plans that outline objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive revenue and market share growth.
- Sales Execution, Implement sales strategies by ensuring seamless implementation of negotiated pricing and promotional plans to meet sales targets while ensuring profitability.
- Market Analysis, stay updated on industry trends, market insights, and competitor activities to identify potential threats and opportunities. Utilize this information to make informed decisions and adjustments to the account strategy.
- Cross-functional Collaboration, work closely with internal teams, including marketing, supply chain, demand planning, and finance, to ensure the seamless execution of initiatives and the fulfillment of customer requirements.
- Financial Planning, support Account Managers with financial & forecast planning as well as processing of claims.