At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Training Specialist executes tactical goals and objectives and coordinates activities with the HPS department. Engages in training delivery within operations and support area and assists with conducting needs analyses.Coordination and administration of technical training programs and training schedule under the guidance of Cell Manager and HPS Manager.
- Develops and coordinates technical training with area SMEs following HPS framework.
- Oversee and participate in the development of training materials including department orientation, technical training, safety and quality training.
- Provides assessment and evaluation of employees for qualifications in work areas, as well as ensuring all employees are compliant with training standards.
- Recognize the Theory of Operation and the Value Stream, including inputs and outputs, of each process in the cells.
- Monitor and report on daily metrics to ensure department is running effectively