At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assists in basic legal research and contract reviews
- Assists in managing company’s contract documentation database (LCM)
- Translates low-profile legal documentations
- Handles dispute-related correspondence between courts and local government offices including sending and posting relevant documents
- Monitors and records the affixation of company chop
- Conducts administrative assistance such as processing external legal bills, scheduling meetings, handling expense
- Completes other assignments given by legal counsel in Korea