At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Maintain regional reports and Dashboards and root cause analysis in regular reviews for top Supply Chain KPI’s Data and Analytical support to Regional and Country S&OP processes for decision making.
- In addition to reporting directly, help delegating correctly to Shared Service Center.
- Source data from local systems based on ad-hoc requests such as Legal or audit requirements.
- Also, data visualization and analysis based on ad-hoc requests and/or projects.
- Lead projects to enhance or develop new tools and reports to improve efficiency and effectiveness. (eg. SharePoint & PowerBI for visualization)
- Discover and study new technologies and apply the best fit to Henkel's supply chain
- Provide training of tools and reports to stakeholders and collect feedback and new requirements from stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the workflow and the process. Translates regional business requirements to tool and report capabilities.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.