Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist for Personnel Administration with English and Spanish or French wanted!
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support to local HR with administration of new hires, salary increases, promotions, internal rotations, award payments, exits, contract changes, and personal data
- Maintenance of employees’ profiles in SAP
- Preparation of employment-related documents (contracts, amendments, and onboarding materials)
- Day-to-day communication with internal partners (HR Business Partners, employees or team managers)
- Cooperation with other departments (Payroll, HR Systems) and external authorities
- Fluent English and Spanish or French on at least B2 level is a must
- Knowledge of any other language is nice to have
- Detail-oriented person with taste for administrative tasks
- Open to technical innovations / Open to changing technical environment
- Open-minded and agile person
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Pro-client approach
- Eager to learn new things and engage in ad-hoc projects
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.